LIGHTING YOUR POSIE CANDLE FOR THE FIRST TIME...
Each Posie candle is hand poured with love and as much care possible with every effort made to ensure consistency.
• Trim your wick to 5mm.
• Burn your candle for at least 2-3 hours on your first burn and allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This will encourage maximum fragrance throw and an even burn.
• After use and when the wax has cooled and re set, trim your wick to 5mm again before relighting. This will help achieve a strong flame and clean flame each time you burn your candle. If your flame requires greater intensity, blow out your candle, let it cool and trim the wick.
• Never leave your burning candle unattended
• Burn your candle on a heat resistant surface
• Never move your candle while lit
• Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight
Soy wax candles sweat in heat, please make sure your candle is kept out of direct sunlight and excessive temperatures.
REUSE YOUR VESSEL
When finished burning your candle, simply wash out any left over soy wax with hot water and detergent to use for whatever you wish!